AVAILABLE TRAININGS IN MECHANICAL INTEGRITY
In times of high demand for efficiency and savings in production, being able to prevent accidents, unscheduled plant shutdowns, lost production due to unforeseen failures and hidden damage to tanks, equipment and process lines is the main objective of asset management. The correct management and maintenance of assets requires prepared and trained personnel in the recognition of the mechanisms of damage, what produces them, knowing the correct way to evaluate them to determine if the conditions are safe to continue operating, for how much longer and what is its capacity to which the processes should be limited to extend the safe life of operation for under a management of its integrity to optimize its maintenance, reducing the occurrence of failures while making profitable its operation.
Under this philosophy of Asset Management and the expertise of the personnel in mechanical integrity of ISS RD, SRL we design and provide directly in the comfort of your facilities or in our offices, the exact and oriented training that your company requires.
Among the courses and seminars aimed at mechanical integrity available are
- API 570 In-Service Inspection of Process Piping
- API 510 In-Service Inspection of Pressure Vessels
- API 653 In-Service Inspection of Storage Tanks
- API 579 FFS Business Asset Service Suitability Assessment.
- API 580 Risk-based inspection for static plant equipment
- Mechanical integrity management by API 570, 510, 653 inspectors.
- Mechanical Integrity and Training of Static Equipment Inspectors
- Safety Valve Inspection Seminar.
- Refractory Seminar.
- Workshop/Seminar on applicable industry standards
- Non-Destructive Evaluation of Corrosion and Damage Mechanisms in Industry.
- ASME B31.3 Code Seminar Process Piping.
- Industrial Furnace and Boiler Inspection Seminars.
- Seminars and trainings tailored to general and/or specific topics